Tuesday, August 4, 2009
So Messed Up
WHAT THE F! I bought baby clothes and sent them to Tara but she sent them back. Well, she didn't. Jon did. With a really nasty note that said "Stay away from MY kid." Psshh. Yeah, right. Whatever. I don't care. I don't care what he thinks. Just because he's my best friend and I was the best man at his wedding and now his wife is about to give birth to my child, doesn't mean I should feel bad. Fucking circle of life, dude. Deal with it. Anyway, the clothes were awesome. I bought like gender neutral shit because I don't know the goddamn sex of the kid but I think the kid will really like them. Would have liked them. Now he/she won't know about the sailor outfit that it could have been modeling for its new friends at the playground. Or the raincoat made of feathers. Feathers are neutral, right? And the socks with Hebrew lettering, since Tara is kind of Jewish, which counts in the eyes of God and I'm full Jew. So yeah, get ready for one Jewish looking kid, Jon. Maybe that will give something away that your pale skin doesn't match his dark features and curly locks. Anyway, that would have been cool to see pictures of my kid wearing the clothes I got it. It's hard to be me right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment