Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Nursery

I went shopping yesterday for a crib. Is that wrong? I mean, they do come to visit sometimes because Tara's best friend lives here and I figure, maybe they'll bring my kid with them and he can stay with me. In the crib. And I can rock him to sleep. And sing him songs. Like my mom never sung me because she was too busy dealing with my younger brother's bed wetting problems. But yeah, so, the crib I'm looking at is kind of expensive but fucking worth it I feel because, you know, it's like my first kid and shit. I really wish I knew what sex it was so I could go ahead and buy sheets and other decorations for the nursery. That's what it's called now. The second bedroom. It's the nursery. I don't store things in there anymore. So, my apartment is kind of a mess with shit everywhere and I could really use that second bedroom, but I want what's best for my kid. I need to get a mobile, too. One with lights. That will be so rad.

God, I just love it so much already.

No comments:

Post a Comment