I wonder what I'll name it? Well, if I had a choice. I don't. They'll name it. Most likely after one of their family members or friends or someone from Alkaline Trio. But that's not fair because I don't want it to be called Matt Skiba Moore. Whatever. It's just cool that I'm going to have a kid even if it won't be recognized as mine. It will still have my eyes. And my smile. I hope it doesn't have my nose. That would be awful for him. Or her. OH! What will it be. They won't tell me. Sometimes she acts like it's not mine. Which is so totally stupid because it is. I mean, she even called me right after she found out and was like, oh shit, it's yours. And I'm like, oh shit what is mine? And she's like, the baby. And I'm like what do we do? And she's all, act like it's Jon's. So whatever. If it makes her happy and him happy and the baby happy, I'm all for it. Whatever's best for the baby. I'll know it's mine.
I'll know it's mine.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment